Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm working on a new track

The track I'm working on involves a group of children singing the pledge of allegiance + hardcore bass. It's only a minute long right now, and that's probably as long as it'll get. It'll be done by tonight, I'll upload it sometime tomorrow.

Dubstep is hard work. It takes forever to get the right sound and tempo and shit. I spend a lot of time listening to dubstep, then I go back and work on my own tracks. Fruity Loops is an intense program though. So many possibilities with it. You just need ideas to utilize the possibilities, and ideas is something I don't have. lolz

Check out the tracks I've made so far, if you haven't already.
CHECK ME OUT, I'M MC FAILURE!

11 comments:

  1. fuck yus sooo legit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even that legit. I just started doing this shit. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diggin the tunes man. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to hear this one. oddly i'm getting more culture out of this support train than should be allowed, keep it up

    http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, also gotta say the grey+blue text is kinda weird

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thats pretty good. and i like the gray blue text. it soothes my eyes XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the blog, don't like the template though :/

    http://recordsanon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete